How do I fill out my tax information so I can withdraw my earnings?

In order to withdraw your earnings, you will need to fill out a tax form (powered by Tipalti), which will then validate your information. This applies to all artists, including their split co-owners.

To access the form, log into your LANDR account, head over to the LANDR Distribution dashboard, click on “Earnings” and “Withdraw”.

This is what you’ll need to supply:

  1. Contact information
  2. Payout method

If you are unsure which one you should be completing, you can complete the tax form questionnaire to find out.

In order to claim treaty benefits, you’ll need to enter your U.S. tax payer identification number or foreign tax identifying number if you are located outside of the U.S. We suggest a quick Google search to find your foreign tax identifying number, depending on your country of residence.

Depending on your country of residence a tax withholding of up to 30% may be applied to your earnings.

To view withholding rates related to your country, please refer to Tipalti's article here.

It is your responsibility to understand and comply with any and all applicable tax laws. For specific information regarding U.S. tax requirements, please visit the IRS website or consult with a tax professional.

Once your info has been validated, you will receive an email from Tipalti letting you know. Please note that it can take up to 2-3 days for them to validate it.

For security purposes, please note that the Support team does not take tax information via email, instead the form must be completed directly in your account.


Was this article helpful?

70 out of 118 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request