Yes. As a split owner, you can edit an active or pending split from the Splits tab on the “My Releases” page, or via the “My catalog” page.
- Any change will create a new version of the split agreement
- This new version will be labeled as pending if it contains new collaborators that are non-LANDR users
- In this case, new collaborators will have to sign up (for free) in order for the split to become active
- If all collaborators are already LANDR members, the new version will automatically become active and the previous version will be labeled as canceled
- Split breakdowns are calculated when LANDR distributes royalties, based on the latest agreement and are always applied moving forward—there are no retroactive payments made