Revisions does not cost extra credits. The feature can be used if you’re creating a WAV or HD WAV file as part of a subscription plan, and lets you tweak your initial master to refine the sound you’re looking for.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my masters?
- How many masters do I need for an album?
- What if I need the same master in a different file format?
- Does Revisions cost credits?
- Does remastering cost credits?
- What happens if I don’t use all my credits in a month?
- What happens if I need extra credits on top of my plan?
- What happens to my mastering credits if I cancel my subscription?