To use your masters, first you’ll need to upload a track to master. Once your preview has been generated and you’re satisfied with the sound, you can create full-length MP3, WAV or HD WAV masters for download.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my masters?
- How many masters do I need for an album?
- What if I need the same master in a different file format?
- Does Revisions cost credits?
- Does remastering cost credits?
- What happens if I don’t use all my credits in a month?
- What happens if I need extra credits on top of my plan?
- What happens to my mastering credits if I cancel my subscription?