LANDR Sessions does its best to provide users with the highest quality video and audio, but being an online service, internet speed can sometimes cause quality issues.
To troubleshoot quality issues, try the following:
- Adjust your video quality settings
- Move physically closer to your router
- Disable your VPN
- Reset your router/modem
- Use a wired connection (ethernet)
- Close any browser tabs or windows you aren’t using
- Close any background apps that may be using bandwidth (large downloads, streaming software, etc)
- Close any background apps that may be a strain on your device
- If using a laptop, plug it into a power source and/or turn battery saver off.
For best results, we recommend using headphones.
If you’re still having issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.