The LANDR Sessions plugin lets you share multiple sources of audio at the same time using your browser.
To share audio from your DAW:
- Download and install the Sessions plugin
- Enable DAW audio sharing
- Start a session
- Use theto start sharing DAW audio and adjust the volume.
Note: Do not adjust I/O settings in your DAW while streaming.
The LANDR Sessions plugin is currently in beta and is only available for Mac OSX.
For the best experience we suggest the following setup:
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Google Chrome browser
- A DAW that hosts AU, VST3 or AAX formats
- For best results, we recommend using headphones.