As with any streaming service or app, internet speed can affect quality. It’s best to use a stable, high-speed connection and limit your bandwidth usage while in a session.
If you notice quality issues, try the following:
- Pause any large downloads or uploads
- Close background browser tabs and windows
- Close background programs that may use bandwidth (video games, cloud-based services, etc.)
- Move closer to your router or modem
- Use a wired connection (ethernet)
- Lower your session video quality (More > Video Quality)
- If you’re using a public connection, try to choose a location with fewer people
- If you’re using a VPN, try switching to a closer server
For best results, we recommend using headphones.