LANDR distribution is the platform you need in the modern music landscape. We believe that artists must be empowered and supported in growing their career.
There are some behaviours and content we do not accept. If you don't follow these guidelines, it may result in a removal of releases from the stores and deactivation of your account(s).
LANDR reserves the right to refuse content or users for any reason; Common reasons for release removal and/or account deactivation are:
1. We don’t tolerate:
- Artificially manipulating streams with paid promoters which guarantee plays or using "stream farms" that use automated bots to deliver listens is not permitted. Streaming a release yourself on repeat is also discouraged by all stores. Using third-party stream generating services of any kind, including false playlisting.
- Disrespectful and rude behaviour directed at our support personnel. We work for musicians and will always do our best to serve you as quickly as possible.
2. Content we don’t distribute:
- Generic content (nature sounds, meditation music, public domain, etc.)
- SEO or keyword based content (type-beats, jamtrack, etc.)
- Pornographic content
- Defamatory content
- Hateful content
- Misguided artist or release name (using a successful artist's name for example)
- Copyright infringement (using material which you don't own the rights to)
- Anything that the stores don’t allow.
Repeated infringements of any of the above will get your account switched off.