When creating your Stem file before mastering, if one of your 4 stems is empty or silent, please double check your DAW session and make sure that the routing for that particular stem isn’t muted, and that it’s being sent to the correct output.
Articles in this section
- I paid for my master, why isn’t it in my library?
- Why won’t my track upload?
- Why am I getting a message saying “this channel layout is not supported” when I upload?
- What do I do if my track is “lacking dynamic range”?
- Why can’t I get to the mastering preview?
- Why can’t I see my intensity options?
- Why is my track stuck mastering?
- Why don’t I hear a difference between my original and mastered tracks?
- Why is my master distorting?
- Why won’t my Stems master play in Traktor?