Make sure that your unmastered version of the Stem file is playing in-sync. If it is also playing out of sync, revisit your DAW session where your stem components were exported from and make sure all stem regions are lined up correctly and playing in sync within your DAW. Afterward, make sure the start and end times are exactly the same for each track export.
Articles in this section
- I paid for my master, why isn’t it in my library?
- Why won’t my track upload?
- Why am I getting a message saying “this channel layout is not supported” when I upload?
- My track is lacking dynamic range.
- Why can’t I get to the mastering preview?
- Why can’t I see my intensity options?
- Why is my track stuck mastering?
- Why don’t I hear a difference between my original and mastered tracks?
- Why is my master distorting?
- Why won’t my Stems master play in Traktor?