If you're purchasing a new subscription
If we’re not able to bill you for a new subscription, you’ll lose your grace period access and you’ll need to try the purchase again.
Follow these steps to cover all the bases:
- Be sure you’re using an accepted payment method.
- Check out our reasons why payments fail.
- Be sure everything is cool with your bank. They might be declining the payment.
- Try the payment again. It could’ve been a simple connection timeout.
- Try a different payment method.
If you're already subscribed and your payments start to fail
If your subscription payments start failing once you’ve already been billed successfully on that plan, we’re going to try your payment 3 times before you lose your subscription.
- Check out our reasons why payments fail and make sure everything is all good with your payment method. You can contact your bank for help with this.
- If nothing’s wrong with your payment method, wait to see if the payment comes through on the next payment attempt.
- Update your subscription payment method.