If you're purchasing a new subscription
If we’re not able to bill you for a new subscription, you’ll lose your grace period access and you’ll need to try the purchase again.
Follow these steps to cover all the bases:
- Be sure you’re using an accepted payment method.
- Check out our reasons why payments fail.
- Be sure everything is cool with your bank. They might be declining the payment.
- Try the payment again. It could’ve been a simple connection timeout.
- Try a different payment method.
If you're already subscribed and your payments start to fail
- Check out our reasons why payments fail and make sure everything is all good with your payment method. You can contact your bank for help with this.
- If nothing’s wrong with your payment method, wait to see if the payment comes through on the next payment attempt.
- Update your subscription payment method.