TikTok is a great platform for sharing your music. When building a release, select TikTok from the list of potential stores on the 4th step.
TikTok has its own set of rules about the music they accept. They need you to own 100% of the rights to the music and that the sounds are exclusive to you.
LANDR, unfortunately, cannot distribute releases that contain any of the following to TikTok:
- Classical music
- Generic or common sounds (For example audience applauses, white noise or drum loops)
- Karaoke or derivative songs
- Live versions of tracks that are not distinct from the original version.
- Non-exclusive beats or sounds (For example using Splice or Cymatics or your DAW)
- Non-exclusive instrumentals leased from a Producer online (For example BeatStars)
- Public Domain music
- Re-recorded, re-mastered, or remixed tracks you do not own the original rights to. (For example, derivative remixes of tracks you don’t own)
Should your release not meet this criteria, it may not be delivered to TikTok. If you have any questions about this, please write to LANDR and we can help you further.